Bianco Marfil is the specific type of the marble mainly used for the designing the exterior & interior floor & wall, pool, stairs, windows & other designing products. Bianco Marfil is having the light cream beige which is getting from the recrystallization of carbonate minerals from non – foliated metamorphic rock. The availability of the Bianco Marfil is in different color segments with little bit sturdy, scratching & minus.
Why to use Bianco Marfil?
There are various different reasons which are responsible for using the Bianco Marfil marble & some of these are as follows:
- Bianco Marfil is mainly used for the features like strength & good looking of the marble. After the completion of the polishing over it, Bianco Marfil is completely similar to look like as mirror.
- Bianco Marfil is using from last hundreds of years due to its flexibility features which provides the better utilization of this marble into furniture, bathroom, vanities & floors.
- Bianco Marfil is fairly able to handle & resistant towards the erosion of marble & fire exiting element. If there is acidic incident then it will grit & scratch over it.
Colors Available for Bianco Marfil
Bianco Marfil is aviable into the different segments of colors which are as white, red, green, black & yellow with their different shades.
Specification of the Bianco Marfil Marble
- The slab size is used in the Bianco Marfil are in cutter slabs and gangsaw.
- The cutter size of the slab is into the customized form by maintaining the size of the 30 cm * 30 cm * 30 cm * 60 cm.
- The thickness of the slab is to be 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, and 50 mm and not more than that.
- The finishing of the marble is to be maintained into the form of leather, flamed, brushed, honed, ligature & polished.
Instructions which should be remember while using Bianco Marfil
- Bianco Marfil is having low porosity such that the maintenance is very low. Due to low porosity & durability, the air & water can easily pass through it.
- The marble or tile which is polished or honed are requiring the utilization of the impregnating sealer towards the grouting. If you don’t apply this then you should follow the process of releasing the grout.
- It is very easy to maintain the cleaning with the help of mop, hot water & neutral cleaner based on Ph. Do not use or avoid to use the cleaners which are based on the acid & chemicals.
- If there is any sealing into Bianco Marfil, then just remove & avoid to use acidic elements over this.
A polished Bianco Marfil marble is having the staining as additional proof whereas honed Bianco Marfil marble is having the surface which is a little bit absorbent as additional feature to it.
Bianco Marfil marble is good looking when we deal in term of the attributes like feel & look with the appearance as luxury. The availability of the Bianco Marfil is in different color segments with little bit sturdy, scratching & minus.